MURDOCH UNIVERSITY – PORTFOLIO ENTRY PATHWAY
If you’re ready to pursue your university goals but don’t currently meet the standard admission requirements, Murdoch University Portfolio Entry Pathway could be the ideal option for you.
Murdoch University offers a wide range of courses that are eligible for portfolio entry. Download the PDF to see the options available.
Who can apply for portfolio entry?
Both school leavers and mature age applicants can apply for portfolio entry.
If you’re a school leaver, you can demonstrate your eligibility through your final year 12 subject results and/or extra-curricular activities in an area directly related to your desired course.
For mature age applicants, eligibility can be evidenced by relevant life experience, employment, any formal qualifications or awards, and supporting professional references, directly related to your desired course.
All portfolio applicants need to demonstrate Murdoch’s minimum English language competency (ELC) requirements to qualify for entry.
HIGH SCHOOL LEAVERS REQUIREMENTS
- Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent from interstate.
- Strong pass in at least one Year 12 subject directly related to the desired course of study, or significant demonstrated ability, learning and motivation via extra-curricular activities directly related to your desired course.
- English language competence (ELC) demonstrated by either:
- evidence of completing Year 11 and Year 12 in Australia at any level (domestic applicants only)
- evidence of completing a minimum of 2 years study at a TAFE or an RTO (domestic applicants only)
- a scaled score of 50 in ATAR level English, Literature or EALD a letter grade of B in General English, Literature or EALD, or a score of at least 140 in the written English component of the STAT.
- A letter of endorsement from your school.